Thursday, March 30, 2006

Where have we been?

We have been at home and just taking it easy. Well, I say that but actually Brent has been busy wrapping things up at FSU! Yeah! I got a pedicure and went shopping with MiMi! We took Cullen cruising in the convertible last Saturday! It was a slow ride around the neighborhood, and he was strapped in the car seat. I'm not sure if he enjoyed it or not because he fell asleep! He did ask to go for a ride in the tractor again. I'm not sure why he called it a tractor.

I need to send a Big "CONGRATULATIONS" out to Hannah! She was accepted to Georgetown! WOW!
Hannah, you are terrific! Great Work! I know you will make the right decision about your college!

I promise pictures of the family visiting from Mobile and vacation will be appearing soon. I haven't had access to a home computer lately!

See YA!




0 comments: