Thursday, February 01, 2007

Funny

Funny things said over the past few weeks.

"Cullen, way to use your brain."
"I don't have a brain."

*********************************************************************
Brent asks,"How old do you think Daddy is?"
Cullen answers,"You're 5."
Brent, " No, I'm older."
Cullen, "You're 7."
Brent, "No, how much do you weigh?"
Cullen, "30 lbs."
Brent, "Daddy will be 31."
Cullen, "Firtie-one, oh!"

**********************************************************************

Cullen, "Daddy, what do you want for your birthday?
Brent, "I don't know. What should I ask for?"
Cullen, "Dinosaur bones..."

**********************************************************************

Cullen has a new statement, question (positive, reassurance) way of speaking. It goes something like this.

I ate my dinner. Did I?

I am a big boy. Am I?

You gave me a kiss. Did you?

You are silly. Are you?

Daddy is driving. Is he?

Mommy, I smell something. Do I?

I am smart. Am I?

Daddy is at work. Is he?

Every statement followed by a question of affirmation to his statement.

*******************************************************************

0 comments: