Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cullen's Thoughts on Baby

Cullen is excited about the new baby as long as it is a "brudder". If we by some intervention did have a girl, Cullen says we cannot bring her home. He wants a "brudder" to share his Spiderman room with. He told me that girls do not sleep on Spiderman beds. I reminded him that I sleep in his bed sometimes. He set me straight really quick. "You are Mama, not a girl." Now that we have that settled, we are working on the idea of a girl with Cullen just in case.

He told his Nana from Alabama that it can be twins one "brudder" and one girl. I believe one is good for us. Healthy is all we ask for. A "brudder" or sister will be great.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Wanda! Congratulations on your news. That is great. I am glad Brian got to see ya'll a few weeks ago. I was so sad I couldn't go. He said Cullen was adorable. I can't believe I haven't seen him since he was born. Anyway, I will be praying for you and your baby.--Liz