Monday, November 05, 2007

Baby Update 2

Well, baby is growing and so is Mommy.

We haven't decided on a name, yet. We do know what one of her names will be just not the other nor which order they will be. Actually, we have added another to the thought process. Cullen has two he likes and keeps flip flopping back and forth.

I pre-registered today for our hospital stay. They like for you to do things early around here. We will be touring the facility in December, and we are going to take Cullen for a sibling class at the hospital. We aren't doing the whole childbirth classes again. After 36 hours last time, it is still real fresh on my mind of what to do.

Cullen is ready for the baby to come. So, he thinks he is. He is very amazed at how large my belly is. I get things like: "Mom, your as big as a whale." or "Mom, that belly is like a pig." He is very good at analogies.

We asked him last night where the baby would sleep. Anywhere but his room, his playroom, and his T.V. room. Notice "his". We are going to have to work on the word "our".

We have another appointment Nov. 14th. I'm not sure if they will do anything special other than weigh me...


0 comments: