Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Catch up...

Here is a brief catchup on us:



We got our Christmas Tree. Brent brought the tree in by himself and put lights on it. He hurt his back badly when he was trying to reach the top. After an emergency room visit and doctor visit, Brent is finally better. It still bothers him somewhat but is manageable now.



I thought I was going into labor, so off to the hospital again. I was just dehydrated and that was causing the contractions. Baby has dropped, and I am suppose to be resting alot. We did not go to the baby doctor on the 12th. We had to reschedule. It is the 19th. We will see what he has to say.



Cullen is doing great. He is so excited about Christmas. He has been wanting to go thank all of the neighbors for putting up Christmas lights. He picked his new Christmas ornament out for this year. He was trying to hold out for Batman, but could wait no longer and settled for Spiderman. As he would say, " Spiderman is my favorite Superhero."

Brent is finished with school until well into January. I still have until Wednesday. Come on Wednesday....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words for ya, little bro:

Artificial Tree!