Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Birthday!

This weekend was Brent's Birthday! We did not forget, but we were confined to the house with a case of Pink Eye and the symptoms of a cold (which is pneumonia, poor Cullen)! I say confined. We were home after a 2 hour wait at the doctor and 1 1/2 wait for a prescription.

It was not the Birthday of biggest celebrations, but it was special because it was my Sweet Husband's Special day! Brent did not get what he asked for because I thought a monkey would not be a good idea as a new member to our family at this time.

Cullen did have plans for a surprise party but forgot the invitations. It was good that he did forget to send invitations because he was only inviting a few people.

Here is Cullen's list: MeMe, PaPa, PawPaw, Brandon, Matthew, Brittany, and Emily. Please, don't get your feelings hurt if you were not on the list. I don't think I was invited either.

I love you very much, Brent. You are a terrific husband and father. I am so blessed to be able to spend the rest of my life with you!

2 comments:

Brent, Stacy, Joshua, Jacob, Dexter said...

Hope Cullen is feeling better! Do ya'll need a babysitter for Valentine's? May be the last chance ya'll have for a quiet calm dinner for awhile!

Anonymous said...

She is precious! Cullen looks like he is going to be a wonderful big brother! All smiles for him. Congrats!!