Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break

Brent and Cullen have been on Spring Break this week. We have enjoyed a nice, quiet time at home. The week has passed by very quickly, and they will be back at work and school on Monday. We have built ant farms, went on walks, took naps, played dinosaurs, watched movies, cleaned house, and did I mention played dinosaurs? It has been a great week. I will miss them next week.

I only have one more week at home with Jennifer. The time has flown by, so fast. Here are a few snapshots from Spring Break.

Ant Farm
Ants (There are only 5 left alive after a week.)

Jennifer at 1 month
She likes to suck her thumb.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She seems to already be losing that new born look a little. I'm glad you all had a great spring break!

Brent, Stacy, Joshua, Jacob, Dexter said...

I know how you feel! I hated that week before going back to work... I couldn't stop crying. Anyway, I know it sucks but can't wait to have you back! See ya Monday.