Thursday, July 03, 2008

Super Fantastic

Cullen's school had a 3rd of July Parade today and firetruck rides. He stays home with me during the summer, but on special days he goes to school. Jennifer and I took him to school this morning, and we stayed for all the fun. First, there was the parade. Then, firetruck rides, and last but not least the made homemade ice cream. It was alot of fun, and we enjoyed the morning.
Cullen at the parade.
Cullen's friends and teachers.
When we got home, Brent took Cullen to the pool. Jennifer and I joined them a little later. She is not very fond of the pool. I cannot say that about Cullen. He had a blast. Brent can do so much more with Cullen at the pool since I have height issues.
Brent stands at the foot of the slide and Cullen
jumps,

and jumps,

and jumps some more. Brent gets a real workout.

In Cullen's own words, "It was a super fantastic day that I really enjoyed."

0 comments: