Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trying

Jennifer is trying diligently to crawl forward. She can go backwards and sideways but forward is a little tricky for our Sweetie! Jennifer also likes to roll all over the place.
Cullen and Jennifer think is very funny when she does this.
She can pull herself up in bed and on other things around the house and at school.
Little Miss Jennifer can say Mama, Da-De, and bi (bye).
WOW, I can't believe it!
Here are a few pictures of our crawler:
Good form!
Left leg...
Right leg... What, I look like my Daddy?
Taking a break!
Here I come...
I'll get it...
OH!!!
My ear hurts!
Forget crawling. I'll stand!
She is still having ear trouble. Her right ear is still completely blocked, and she is on another steroid. We are taking her to a pediatric ENT on Tuesday.
Hopefully, we will find out a little more about the situation.
I feel like the surgery helped her, but she still has problems with the right ear.

0 comments: