Thursday, June 25, 2009

May Graduation



Our Cullen graduated from Preschool May 28, 2009. I did not forget this in the last post but did not have the pics uplaoded yet. This deserves a post all to itself. He was most adorable. His class sang "The Peanut Butter Song", "Tony Chestnut", and "I Put the Penny in the Gum Slot." Then they changed into cap and gowns for graduatiion. Cullen did not sing or do the moves to the first song of the night. After it was over I asked him why. He said,"I was looking so good that I did not need to." He is very humble! Probably my fault because I tell him how handsome he is all of the time. It is hard to believe that in the fall he will start kindergarten. He is so very excited, and I am so well not wanting him to grow so fast. Cullen is such a good boy. He is so smart, funny, and loving. He is a wonderful son and big brother. We love you, Cullen!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

love the picture at the top! Can't believe he will be going to kinder in the fall - will he be going with you to school? enjoy your summer!