Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I got my Mother's Day present on Saturday. It was a big surprise because I was led to believe that I would be picking out some cologne at the mall on Saturday for my present.

Cullen and Brent came into the the room while I was getting ready to go shopping with a pretty bag. Cullen said, "Here Mommy, I open it." He did, and it was a beautiful pair of Diamond Earrings. They dangle just a little and have three diamonds on each earring. They are exceptional. Now, since they are open of course I would like to put them on, but Cullen did not want to give them up. He pitched a small fit, and then gave them up.
He said, "Here Mama. They are bootyful." He is right.

I had a very good Mother's Day. My guys love me and treated me very well! Thank you...

0 comments: