Friday, November 07, 2008

Jennifer

Jennifer is 9 months old today! She is a chatter box. It is wonderful to hear her sweet, little voice all the time. I believe she likes to hear herself, also. Jennifer is crawling everywhere and is pulling up. No steps yet.
Brent took her back to the ear doctor on Tuesday. She weighs 18 lbs. Her left ear is working good, but the right ear is completely blocked. The drops did not help at all. The tube is moving into the eardrum, so surgery is going to take place again on December 22nd. There is fluid in the ear but no infection, as of Tuesday. She cannot hear out of the right ear because of the blockage and fluid. Despite the ear trouble, Jennifer is a very happy baby.
She just tugs on her ear alot because it hurts.
Here are a few photos of Jennifer today:
Give me the camera.
Please, give me the camera.


She found a box of Cullen's toys.
This is what she did with the toys.
That was funny!
Uh Oh he sees me.
Time to go...
Keep our Jennifer in your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious eyes and we will hold her tight in our prayers. Give Brent a hug for me!

Leslie said...

Wanda, Jennifer is such a sweetie! Can you believe how quickly they grow? I use photoshop to get adjust my black and white photos. I use a couple different actions to get the effect I like. They don't look that good straight out of the camera.