Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tag 8 Things

8 Shows I Watch...

CSI
CSI:Miami
Seinfeld (reruns)
Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
House Hunters
The Soup
20/20
Most Extreme (Animal Planet w/ Cullen)

8 Favorite Restaurants...

Pappadeaux
Pappasito
Carraba
Melting Pot
Canes
Double Daves Pizza
Mackenzies Barbeque
Grand Buffet (Chinese)

8 Things I Did This Weekend/Week

Had a great birthday
Went on a date with Brent
Ate Thanksgiving Lunch
Went to Pappadeaux's twice
Went shopping
Played with Cullen and Jennifer
Bought new jeans YEAH!!!!
Took Cullen to a birthday party

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To...

Jennifer's surgery being over
Growing old with Brent
Watching my children grow
Christmas Break
Watching and feeling Cullen's excitement during Christmas(Jennifer is a little young to understand)
Spending quality time with Brent, Cullen and Jennifer
Summertime
Being well

8 Things On My Wish List...

Jennifer's ears being completely healed
To have more dates with Brent
Some new sweaters
More sick and personal days (like Ashley)
To get back to scrapbooking
To be completely well from my surgery this summer
More time to spend with Brent, Cullen and Jennifer
A vacation

I was tagged by Ashley.
There you go... 8 about me... I tag Michelle, Emmy and Stacy

0 comments: