Friday, July 21, 2006

The Boys are Playing

Cullen and Brent are playing in Cullen's room. I was asked to leave by the two year old. So, I comply.

I hear...
"Thanks Dad for the bean bag. You are so sweet. I'm going to cut you."

I go back in only to be told to leave again by the two year old.

I come to the computer to blog, and Brent walks in carrying Cullen. Brent simply states, "I have cut Cullen in the face. He needs some medicine on it." I ask, "What?" He says, "I cut him with my toe. Do not ask..." That made me laugh, so I did not ask.

I take Cullen to the medicine cabinet and cleaned him up. It is a small cut unlike the other one he got today across his check, or I guess I should say he got it sometime during the night. Anyway, back to today. As I am cleaning Cullen, he says, "Mama, Daddy bit me on the face. It needs medicine." I could not reply with anything other than, "He did not mean to..." When I am done being "Medicine Woman", Cullen jumps up and runs to his Daddy and yells, "It is O.K. I am all better. Let's play!"

I am not sure if I will enter the room of guys, or if I will try to locate a place of solitude for five minutes. If I get to quite everyone starts to wonder where I am... They will locate me!

0 comments: