Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Funnies

1. Cullen wants everyone to know that "STUNKS stink. Be Careful."



2. Since our return from St. Louis, Cullen has been requesting green eggs and ham from lunch. No, we did not eat green eggs and ham while in St. Louis, but we did read the book everynight. I beleive it is one of Matthew's favorites. It is now one of Cullen's. He likes it so much that he is wanting green eggs and ham. This is funny because Cullen does not like eggs green or not "Sam I Am." So, we just have normal colored ham and pretend that green peas are the eggs. He is o.K. with this!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Matthew has been asking (every night) to read Green Eggs & Ham. We did read it the first few times, but now I'm trying to distract him with other stories. I may make him read it to me!

We miss you guys!