Sunday, July 30, 2006

Family Afar

This is for all of the family that does not live near Cullen. Well, close enough for you to visit frequently. You are on his mind and in his heart. He talks about you all and remembers everything...

Matthew:
"I don't want to go to this park. It is not Matthew's."
"I want to use Matthew's toothpaste."
"I can't wear those pajamas. They don't have rockets on them."

Brandon:
"I want to listen to ear things and music." (headphones and CD player)

Aunt Melissa:
"I want to sleep at Aunt Melissa's tonight."

Uncle Chris:
"Mom, you can't play like Uncle Chris."

PawPaw E.:
"Please, take me fishing at PawPaw's pond."
"I want to catch fish and put them back."
"I need to check the beaver house."
"We need to put eggs in the place."

GiGi:
"Paw Paw had to drive GiGi out of the hole. It's O.K."

Brad:
"I want to fish with Brad."

Tyler:
"I will swim by the boat with Tyler."
"He took off his shirt and shoes."

Uncle Mike:
"Where is Uncle Mike's cows?"
"I want to see them."

PaPa and Nana Moss:
"Will PaPa and Nana feed the deer for me?"
"I want to go chase the birds from my corn."
"Can I eat the blueberries from PaPa's tree?"

Aunt Brandi:
"She buys me prizes?"
"Aunt Brandi bought me those sandles." (The strap broke, and we still have them.)

Emily and Brittany:
"I want Brittany and Emily to visit me on Monday."
"They can run and swim with me."

Cotton:
"I want to watch Cotton crawl in his car."
"I not touch him."

PawPaw and MawMaw King:
"I go to PawPaw and MawMaw's house."
"The wagon?"

Aunt Tam and Uncle Butch:
"Aunt Tam lets me throw rocks."
"I like to hide in Uncle Butch's closet." (pantry)

MawMaw M. and Aunt Jean:
"I picked the yellow flowers."
"It was plenty of flowers."

Uncle Roger:
"Uncle Roger is so sweet. He gave me a sucker."

Hannah:
"That is my Hannah. I need to see her."

Nana in Texas:
"I want some chapstick like Nana's."

MiMi: Cullen talks about you all the time... He will miss you when you move.
"I need to water MiMi's flowers."
"I swim at MiMi's pool."
"We should go check MiMi's mail."

He says many things about everybody. These are just a few of the things that we discuss on a regular basis. We love everyone and miss you!!!!


0 comments: