Saturday, August 12, 2006

It Has Begun...

I am back at school doing the staff development thing. Students will begin rolling in Wednesday.

Cullen and Brent have had a great time together. All is well, and they do not need me as much as I had hoped.

MiMi has been cleaning closets in her efforts to get ready to move and came across a small tent. She gave it to Cullen today. He carried around all day in its sack. He carried it to Krogert (Kroger), to Sonic, and outside. Finally, this evening it was put together and now there is a tent in our house! Cullen had fun playing in it with MiMi and Aunt Toni. Now, we must keep the dogs from destroying it!

Final note:
I bought Cullen and I a cherry limeade at Sonic to share. Cullen did not like the idea, but it was to late. I had already ordered, and we are sharing.

I get it take a sip and give it to Cullen in the backseat. We start down the road.
"Cullen, may I have another sip?"
"Sure, Mom."
I sip and return. We continue toward home. Moments later.
"Cullen, may I have a drink?"
"You had two drinks and your tummy full now. You don't need any."

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to share...

0 comments: