Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We Are Here

We are still here. School and daycare have started. We are all trying to get adjusted to the new environments and busy schedules.

Cullen began daycare, and we all dislike it. He will begin the daycare we have been waiting on Sept. 1. I hope it arrives soon, or I may get fired. Students have been back officially for 5 days, and I have been late 3 of those days. I cannot leave my screaming, two year old in the middle of the daycare floor. He screams, "Don't leave me in this place. I'll be quite at your school. Take Me, please." I knew that there would be some issues after being home all summer, but it doesn't help that the people at this daycare seem to care less. It came highly recommended. I guess what I consider good care and what they consider good care two different things. Maybe, they are greatful their child survived daycare with all of their limbs still attached. I want a little more.

Anyway, daycare will be the death of us...(Brent and I)

0 comments: