Sunday, August 06, 2006

Last Official Weekend

This was the last official weekend of summer for me. I go back to school this Thursday for teacher training(s). I have had a blast this summer staying home with Cullen. He does something new everyday, and I was so fortunate to be able to see it all.

Friday, we did somemore shopping for our house. Brent bought me the most awesome picture for our living room. I absolutely fell in love with it. Thank you sweetie. That night we took Poppy and Mimi to dinner for Poppy's graduation.

Saturday morning, we went to pick up my picture in Brent's truck because it was to big to fit in mine. That afternoon we went to Poppy's graduation. Congratulations or as Cullen would say, "Congralation Poppy Bowman!" Then we had a nice dinner at Aunt Tony's and Uncle Roger's. Cullen did very well all day long without a nap.

Today, we went to church, and I went shopping. I don't go shopping very often much less alone. I found it very hard to find clothes reasonably priced and appropriate to wear to teach in. I am at that age. I want cute clothes, but as we all know I am not 19. I need to cover what I have and not show it to everyone. I must do this for many reasons one being that there is more of me than there use to be...

Anyway, we had a very nice weekend. I am not looking forward to school starting. I'm sure that I am not the only one out there. I asked Brent who he thought was going to have a harder time transitioning back to school me or Cullen? Of course, he said ME...

0 comments: