Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Know...

It has been some time since I have blogged. Between sickness and studying for tests, I have not found the time. Those are pretty lame excuses but the truth.

Cullen is growing like a weed and becoming more stubborn as everyday passes. I wonder who he gets this trait from. Our family is in the midst of a power struggle. Who is in charge the two year old, Aggie, or the adults? Cullen would like for it to be him but is learning the hard way that it is not. Aggie still thinks that she is in charge and sometimes I wonder.

He is in the official running for the two year old that has the largest dinosaur collection. Every store we go in he asks if they have dinosaurs. He also tells me that I should be careful because the dinosaurs could eat him and his father. He is so much fun and so active.

0 comments: