Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Costumes

Well, we thought we had Halloween taken care of. About two weeks ago, Cullen decided he wanted to be Batman for Halloween. We bought it and that was that. Last Thursday, a note from his school said they were having a "Storybook Halloween Parade" for Halloween. No Super Hero costumes or devilish creatures. This is great, but an advance notice would have helped. By this time every costume in our area is gone, and I am left to improvise. So, we decided to be Cat in the Hat. Easy enough?

After, shopping all evening Sunday after church with no luck. Cullen and I headed out early this morning for a Wal-mart across town. Again, no luck. At lunch today I left for Target and any other place that I might could find something. You can't imagine how hard it is to find a black pair of pants and a black long sleeved shirt this time of year. I'll tell you it is very hard. Anyway I did come back to school with bits and pieces of a Cat in the Hat costume that I hopefully can put together this evening. Wish me luck... I'll post picture of Cullen in the finished prduct.

Nanny Lissa, I sure could use your help.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad u found one love emily