Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day


Here is a picture of my fantastic Mother's Day Present!


I hope that all of our family and friends had a great Mother's Day!

I had a very relaxing Mother's Day. We went to church, out to eat, and then came home and played in the yard. It was a beautiful day.

My present from Cullen is the most precious thing. He was so excited to make it for me and to give it to me. Cullen had a very hard time keeping it a secret from Friday to Sunday morning. He would tell me, "Ms. Jamie said I have to wait until Mother's Day. Is it Mother's Day yet?" I will always remember the excitement in his eyes when he gave it to me Mother's Day morning. That look and enthusiasm was the best present I could have ever gotten.
My present everyday from both of my babies is them! I am a very blessed mother!


0 comments: