Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Haircuts

What does it take to get the haircut you want? Why do hairdressers listen but not hear what you are saying? Why can't they just do what you ask and not try to implement their style on your head? My last words to her were if you are not sure of what I want lets do something else. I don't want it too short. Why couldn't she have just said I'm not sure what you want so bring a picture next or something? It would have made both of our days go alot better. She may get over the look of horror on my face or the words that blurted out of my mouth as I sat and looked at my head, but I have to look at myself on a daily basis. This is going to take me awhile.

I guess you have figured out that I got the haircut from ________? You can fill in the blank. I am not sure exactly what she has done with my hair because it does not look anything like what I said. The back and the front no longer are one. They are different lengths and styles. I look like Cullen trimmed my hair as I slept.

If you saw my last short haircut well consider that long compared to what it is now. There will be no ponytails or updos for this girl for a long time.

Brent has been a sweetheart about the whole ordeal. He has been optimistic and encouraging when I know deep down he wants to vomit....

Anyway, what can I do? I needed to vent. I must suck it up and go on. It is only hair. Hopefully, my hair will grow at a fast pace.

0 comments: