Thursday, June 22, 2006

We Are Back!

Well, it has been a long time...

We have moved and the computer has been down. So, no blog. It should all be taken care of now. We moved so quickly that all we had was electricity and water for a week. I guess that was all we needed. We are back in the land of the living now. I am glad because I don't know if I can watch Shrek 2 again.

About our move...
We are in a house about 20 miles south from where we were. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a fenced backyard. We love it. We live between single, strange guy and the old, unfriendly couple. I think the couple met Aggie and Nomar before they met us. I'm sure they liked their peace and quiet that use to exist before we moved in. There is no way to keep a two year old and two boxers quiet. I haven't found the solution, yet. Maybe, I could try Benadryl for everyone? Just kidding...
Anyway, we really like our place, but we have decided that we are going to check out all neighbors in the future before settling in.

Look for an email with a new phone number and address.

I'll post more very soon.

0 comments: