Monday, June 26, 2006

Our Two Year Old

Cullen says...
Cullen is playing on the floor while I am getting ready.
I mumble, "My hair is horrible."
Cullen replies, "Not horrible. Just wild."
Cullen states these things randomly while we are playing outside.
"Cullen runs like a deer."
"Bugs bite. I must go in."
Dinner time...
Mama says," Cullen try your dinner."
Cullen states very nicely, "No, I don't want to, thank you."
Bathroom...
Mama says,"Cullen, someone peed in your pullup."
Cullen says," Yes, someone did."
Before bath...
Cullen says while looking at his bath,"Do not pour water on floor or splash big. Are you listen?" (He is self monitoring.)
T.V.
Daddy asks,"Want to watch baseball with Daddy?"
Cullen answers,"No, ants." (A Bug's Life)
Daddy asks,"What about baseball?"
Cullen states,"I want to watch bugs."
Bedtime...
Mama says,"Kiss Daddy goodnight."
Cullen replies,"O.K.'
Mama says,"Lets go to bed."
Cullen states,"Daddy is going night night. I kissed him goodnight. He tired. Night Night Daddy."
All is quiet and Cullen is suppose to be going to bed.
"Mama, what does a moose say?"
Mama answers,"I am not sure. We will check tomorrow. No talking at bedtime."
Cullen waits for a few moments then says,"Maybe, says MOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE."
A few moments later.
"Mama, get me the hiccups out of Daddy's bathroom. I need them for bed."
Breakfast
Mama asks, "Are you hungry Cullen?"
Cullen states, "Yes, I'll eat hay."
Cullen says and does things all the time that are funny and cute. I wish I could capture all those moments. He is growing so fast...

0 comments: