Thursday, January 03, 2008

Baby Update 5

I went to the Baby Doctor yesterday. I am at the visits every two weeks. This visit was basically a little test and a few directions. First, to much salt in the diet. I must cut back due to swelling. Second, I must sit down more and take it easy at work and home. We don't want Jennifer to be here with us this soon.

I will see the doctor again on the 17th then the one week visits begin. Our next ultrasound has been changed to the 23rd. He will do measurements and fetal weight. Since Cullen was big for his early, delivery date, Jennifer needs to be checked out.

It is getting close. Jennifer will be here before we know it. How exciting...

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Time sure is flying by! I hope that Jennifer's doing well. I have a good feeling you'll beat us to the delivery room. Hang in there!