Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged

I have been away for awhile. Since then, I have been tagged by Melissa.

The Rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog,

or share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list,

or share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I will list 5 top places I want to see or want see again: (6 for me)

1. A little place in Florida right on the beach. This place has one gas station, two little places to eat, and not much of anything else. You can stay on the beach all day and not see anyone. Brent and I love it there. PEACE AND QUIET!!!! Right now it is still a forgotten part of the coast, so I dare not reveal its location and name on the internet. I will though share with friends and family if you promise to never tell...

2. Hawaii: Yes, Hawaii. I have always wanted to visit. I want to see the beaches, the culture, and the volcanoes. Of course my vision of what I want it to be is probably not reality. I want to stay in a little place right on the beach. It must have at least two palm trees strategically placed with a hammock big enough for two, so we can relax and enjoy. I can't go without my husband. This would be a big kid trip.

3. Mexico: I am not sure where in Mexico. Brent wants to take me, and I want to go. If it has to do with a beautiful beach and my husband, I am there.

4. Snow Skiiing: I have always wanted to try snow skiing. I think it would be awesome. So this would require a trip to a Ski Resort somewhere. Brent and I have talked about a Christmas with snow and skiing. I will have to do some research on a kid friendly place, but this is one thing that I think would be fun to do.

5. Disney World: I have been and love it. I want to go again and take my sweeties. It will be a few years, but this is definitely one trip we will take.

6. Baseball Field Road Trip: Brent and I want to map out a Baseball Field Road Trip. We wanted to do this before jobs and kids, but it did not work. Our next plan is for when kids are older and time can be taken off from work. This trip is starting at one field during baseball season watching games and continue on visiting many different fields. We love baseball.

I tag Stacy and Michelle.

0 comments: