Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby Update 7

Yesterday, was our Ultrasound. She is a cutie. Yes, we are having a girl. It was confirmed again. The Lady was very good. She did a lot of pictures, and we have video. Cullen held my hand during the ultrasound and told me it would be alright. He is such the gentleman.

Our Little Jennifer is 6 lbs. As many of you know Cullen weighed 7 lbs 1 oz at 36 weeks, and that was almost more than I could take. We talked to the doctor and discussed our options and everything surrounding them. This is what we have come up with. If I go into labor within the next two weeks, then I should be able to have her just fine. If I do not, then we will have another ultrasound on February 7th to see how much she has grown. Which means the week of February 10th (sometime), Jennifer will be joining us via c-section.

I would like to have her on my own, but sometimes things don't happen like we want them to. The doctor is very conservative and wants what is the best for us. No matter what, we should be having a baby in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.

My next checkup is January 29th.

1 comments:

Brent, Stacy, Joshua, Jacob, Dexter said...

Wonderful news! Can't wait to meet her! FYI - make sure the ultrasound tech is correct with the measurements!!