Thursday, January 05, 2006

Afternoon 3 & Morning 4 of Daycare

Brent picked Cullen up yesterday early to help with the daycare situation. He had been crying, and Brent discussed Cullen with the director and his teacher like I have. They assure us it is normal, and he is doing better than most children do when they first start. That does not help me very much! We met at the park, looked at alligators and fed the duck Cullen's lunch because he is not eating. Someone or something might as well enjoy it!

This morning he began crying as soon as he saw the building. He went from singing the Jack and Jill song to crying. I stayed outside the door until he stopped, which made me late for work. Oh well, Cullen is the man! I called at his lunchtime. He had a much better morning. He actually played with toys and children. He is Mrs. Kathy's helper. That is the teacher he really likes. He also ate some lunch today! So hopefully he is doing better.

Time will tell! Brent is getting him again today because I have a meeting!! I am the evil parent for taking him, and Brent gets to rescue him! I am a mean Mom!!! HA HA!!



1 comments:

Melissa said...

I know what you mean -- I love picking Matthew up because he runs for me at full force. He nearly knocks me over! But he enjoys playing with his friends and getting to do so much during the day. I hope Cullen likes his new friends and teachers soon.