Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Weekend

Congratulations Brittany on winning your basketball game today! Go Leopards!!! How about that shot you made?!

Cullen had a "GREAT DAY" on Friday at school. He cried a little bit when I left, but that was it! When Brent picked him up , he was playing and having a good time. Well, that is terrific he finally is settling in. Of course, that would happen on Friday and now he has two days at home! He may have a little trouble Monday, but hopefully he will adjust quicker next week!

The diet has been very successful this week for three of us. That means one of us is struggling. This person is not of the Estes team and is not a female. Diets are difficult especially for me because I LOVE FOOD!!!

Today was our cheat day. We (Estes Team) allow ourselves at least one nice cheat meal a week, and it is usually on Saturday. Pappasitos was the restaurant of choice. We had conqueso and steak fajitas. It was very, very good! I'm sure noone else appreciates this detail of the meal, but after a week of sacrifice, it was better than usual!!!!

Now, that Cullen is asleep and all is quite I am going downstairs to enjoy my leftovers from today. Yes, I know that is more than one meal and look at the time, but the cheat day is not over yet! MMMMMMMMM!!!

0 comments: