Monday, January 09, 2006

He Likes Daycare

He officially does like daycare. He cried a few tears this morning for me. You know maybe she won't go if I cry type tears, but I did. As soon as I was out of sight they stopped. I always wait at the end of the hall until they stop. I didn't even get to the end of the hall, and I did not hear him anymore. This is a terrible thought maybe they covered his mouth so I would go. Just kidding....

I called of course at lunch, and his day has been grand! They have bought new toys for his room just because Cullen likes them. Can anyone guess? Elmo, farm animals and puzzles those are his toys of choice! They said he is smart, friendly and very loving. That is Cullen. He must be showing his true self!!!! As everyone knows I am biased.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:
I am at school right now. It is reinforcement time for my behavior students. This is what I am hearing. "Can you tell him to quit?" "Can you tell them to go away?" " Can you tell them to shut the f--- up?" "I Don't Care." These sweet phrases are coming from my students. My assistant is saying " ." That is nothing as usual. I must go before someone is hurt!!!!

0 comments: