Thursday, January 05, 2006

Estes/Bowman Weight Off

Well, I have been going through the daycare ordeal so I have forgotten to let evryone know about "The Great Weight Loss Battle." A battle of the bulge if you will. As many of you know I have gained an excessive amount of weight. The amount I have gained will not be disclosed at this time due to the embarrassment I would endure! Anyway, on Sunday night the four adults in the house weighed and declared it war! The winners will have lost the most according to their body percentage. This little war or battle will last 3 months and at that time the losers will pay up. When we decide what the winners get, I will let you know!

If anyone has any suggestions, let me hear them. Of course I suggested food. They laughed at me....

May the best couple win!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Estes "North" clan is also embarking on this little expedition. So, how does one lose weight without diet, exercise, or pharmaceuticals? Meditation, perhaps...
Good luck, and may the shedding of poundage begin!

Chris